[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Sockets left in CLOSE_WAIT on server

engluer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 18:18:30 EDT 2007

Out of the box JBoss AS 4.2.1 and I would believe 4.2.2 run JBoss MQ.

We updated our versions of JBoss AS to use Jboss messaging 1.4.0.GA.  The installation isn't that hard, but you have to be careful about making sure you also update the jboss remoting jar to 2.2.0 or else it won't work.

We have successfully run the code without close waits with Messaging and updated remoting but have not tested it with MQ.  My suggestion would be to upgrade to Messaging if at all possible.  This requires a change on the clients as well as the server.

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100878#4100878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100878