[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation Propogation on Redirect

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 19:18:46 EDT 2007

Hi People

Im using  in my navigation rules to avoid the dreaded "Web page has expired" page. redirects render urls with the appropriate cid parameter and allow my users to move forward and backwards using IE buttons

HERES AN EXAMPLE URL
http://localhost/CRSWebApp/CRForNewDoc_part2.seam?cid=14&clr=true

...i have one problem and thats Validation.

if a user submits a form with validation errors the lovely URL gets rewritten without the cid parameter..... which means when the user tries navigating back to this page all he/she gets is "Web Page has expired"

Validation example

<h:inputText size="70" id="Document_Title" value="#{newGsmsData.documentTitle}" required="true">

any ideas on how to retain the origional URL with the cid?

As allways many thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100894#4100894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100894