[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using EL in backend Java code?

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 19:56:20 EDT 2007

The only thing  I see that resembles what I am looking for is some Test based examples which have no indication on how to do it in a Session Bean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100898#4100898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100898