[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:link> tags not being rendered

jbenilov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 1 04:04:26 EDT 2007

To clarify the problem:

when I access the page that I am working on, the links that are designated with the s:link Facelets tag have not been rendered.

An inspection of the received HTML shows that the s:link tags have not been translated into real HTML  tags, and remain as the s:link tag, which the browser ignores obviously. This is what I meant when I referred to "filter", because I'm guessing that it's the Seam filter's job to take the Facelets tags and translate them into HTML tags; for some reason, this isn't happening with my setup.

Thanks for your help,
Jake

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080194#4080194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080194