[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - newbie question about Seam

jiangliu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 1 06:01:55 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I have generated a new problem by using Seam-gen, when i run the build script (for deploy) in Eclipse, the generated ear file always goes to:

/Application/jboss-4.2.0.GA/blah,

but my JBoss AS is installed at /Application/jboss-4.2.1.GA, how can i configure this build script to generate files and put them into the right place?

BTW, my OS is Mac.

Also anther question, it seems like we have problem with the lastest version of Seam, so could anyone points me how can i get the nightly build version of Seam?

cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080206#4080206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080206