[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help on Best Practice

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 1 08:16:40 EDT 2007

well, there are differences between engine exceptions and businessservice exceptions. The latter in our case were stored in specific processvariables called error__<seq#> they were used to direct the process (e.g. decisionnodes) to nodes where appropriate action could betaken. So that is kind of what I think Jim means by making it part of the process.

It would be nice to get this in a full example though but I'm still waiting for the jBPM book to arrive, might be something in there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080218#4080218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080218