[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: attach javascript to jpdl generated task form save butto

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 1 16:08:22 EDT 2007

I don't use JSF, I use plain JSP. So I simply create my JSP pages as I want them, with javascript and everything, and deploy them with my process definition. I use a similair mechanism that the jbpm-console uses to retrieve the form from the database. ie. look at the forms.xml file, determine the JSP page to use with my current task name, and I then simply read that jsp page from the jbpm database and "include" the jsp code in my "framework" task form. I don't know how you would do it with JSF though, I've never used it. Sorry. Buy maybe the above can give you ideas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080254#4080254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080254