[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF or Seam Question?

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 2 15:49:57 EDT 2007

That looks good.

Could be a candidate for seam JSF enhancement?

It appears like JSF goes hunting for the "closest" submit button it could find when you hit enter in a text field (including captcha .. which is the problem in my case).

I have users moaning the captcha doesn't work as they keep hitting enter after entering the text and it finds a cancel (it's hard enough to guess the letters anyhow without this!)

The workaround I found is to make the submit button for the page the closest button but this feels like a bit of a hack!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080327#4080327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080327