[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Sender address rejected: need fully-qualified address

wadisnake do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 2 21:10:02 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to run a simple app with email sending made like (node enter event) :

  |    <mail to="wadisnake at something.com">
  |          	<subject>Hello</subject>
  |          	<text> Test</text>
  |    </mail>

but the problem is :

  | javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;
  |   nested exception is:
  | 	class javax.mail.MessagingException: 504 <jbpm at noreply>: Sender address rejected: need fully-qualified address

Looks like i have to specify a sender address ? how can i do that ?

Ps : I am using an external smtp server (my ISP's one) like :

  <string name="jbpm.mail.smtp.host" value="smtp.isp.com" />

Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080341#4080341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080341