[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Entity Convert

nusseis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 04:36:49 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm working with seam and jboss since a few weeks. Now I'm trying to fill a selectOneMenu with an object using <s:convertEntity />

The problem is, I want to submit that form containing the selectOneMenu and save it in the database. As I click on the submit button the jboss server does something, and I mean something!
It doesn't write an error message or anything else, the only response I got is from the <h:messages showDetail="true" /> component.

I only got the german message but it's something like:
"Validation error _id35: Value is no valid selection"

Would be cool, if anyone could help me. I'm trying to fix this problem since a few days and it's becoming frustrating now.

Thanks, Kim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080392#4080392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080392