[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with JBPM nodes and transitions

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 06:15:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I use JBPM to model a business process and I want to integrate it with Seam. Part of the process is composed of nodes and transitions, with no interaction with users (actually no task nodes). But for a reason I can't find, one transition can't work ...

My JBPM process is a very simple one : 3 nodes linked by single transitions and an end state. My JPDL is as following :

<node name="Node1">
  | 	<transition name="goToNode2" to="Node2">
  | 		<action expression="#{afficherMessageConsole.transition1}" />
  | 	</transition>
  | 	<action expression="#{afficherMessageConsole.goToNode2}" />
  | </node>
  | <node name="Node2">
  | 	<transition name="goToNode3" to="Node3">
  | 		<action expression="#{afficherMessageConsole.transition2}" />
  | 	</transition>
  | 	<action expression="#{afficherMessageConsole.goToNode3}" />
  | </node>
  | <node name="Node3">
  | 	<transition name="goToEnd" to="End"></transition>
  | 	<action expression="#{afficherMessageConsole.goToEnd}" />
  | </node>
  | <end-state name="End"></end-state>

My actions just write on System.out. I added @org.jboss.seam.annotations.Transition annotation to goToxxx methods, and no annotation for other methods (in fact I added @Transition annotation only to methods binded to nodes, not to transitions).

When I run this process, the transition between Node1 and Node2 is ok, but transition between Node2 and Node3 doesn't work. The transition2 method is never called ! Note there is nothing in the logs.

Did I did something wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080430#4080430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080430