[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Positional parameters in JBoss 4.2 AS not working?

freiser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 08:22:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using JBoss 4.2.0 AS to connect to a Oracle 10gR2 database.
I have created a dynamic query with

em.createQuery("SELECT a, b, c, d, e FROM table(srf(?,?)");

Then I set the properties (one date and one Integer value) with query.setProperties(1, a) and query.setProperties(2, b)

But this returns no result to me.
If I execute the query with the same filled in values in Oracle SQL Developer, then I get the results.

I tried the query string with the ?1-syntax, too. Same result = no result.

What do I have to do to get it working?

With kind regards
Florian Reiser

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080472#4080472