[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3.0 can not separate stateles bean from its interface!

begimot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 08:36:37 EDT 2007

I couldn't find similar topic so I am opening a new one.

I have an ejb.jar. Inside it I have one stateless bean. The bean interface is putted in separate jar - ejb-interface.jar. I am using maven and it packages the both jars inside ear.jar

+ear.jar
  +ejb.jar
  +ejb-interface.jar

No I am trying to deploy the ear on jbos-4.2.1GA and I got the following exception:a

15:04:15,562 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,module=ejb.jar
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: "The path to the interface".

Why it does not find the interface? I can not find where is the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080476#4080476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080476