[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How do I programmatically declare a JNDI name dependency

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 09:42:30 EDT 2007

"wolfc" wrote : The only thing I don't like yet is the fact that after dependencies are satisfied I do another lookup. Thus for a SFSB two instances are created. Either the plugin shouldn't do a lookup (iterate list?) or I should use the target.

Hey, you're the JNDI expert, I just hacked a simple KernelRegistryPlugin for you to see how things are/can be done. :-)

But why is another lookup issued?
And what's the deal with those exceptions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080514#4080514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080514