[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems using ajax validation in seam-gen

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 12:46:33 EDT 2007

Damien: yes, I can reproduce.

I don't think Vincent's patch will make it into Seam.  Currently Seam serializes concurrent requests to Conversational scoped beans (failing if it has to wait longer that the concurrent-request-timeout).

Vincent's patch (afaics) alters this to allow concurrent access to conversational scoped beans (which IIRC will fail when accessing SFSBs) - though I'm not sure of Vincent's exact intention as he says he is serializing calls to getTotal - but I think he is actually parallelizing calls.

I need to spend some time looking at this part of Seam (I'm not overly familiar with it) and talk to Seam/Richfaces dev on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080581#4080581

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080581