[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how list all tasks?

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 16:16:27 EDT 2007

Unfortunately wild card doesn't work because the query in "hibernate.queries.hbm.xml" is:

  | <query name="TaskMgmtSession.findTaskInstancesByActorId">
  |     <![CDATA[
  |       select ti
  |       from org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance as ti
  |       where ti.actorId = :actorId
  |         and ti.isSuspended != true
  |         and ti.isOpen = true
  |     ]]>
  |   </query>

I tried changing the anonymous wrote : where ti.actorId = :actorId to anonymous wrote : where ti.actorId like :actorId in the "hibernate.queries.hbm.xml" file embedded in the "jbpm-jpdl.jar", and then the wildcard worked (using an Oracle9 connection, by the way).

List taskList = jbpmContext.getTaskList("%");

Again, making a custom jBPM library is a maintenance worry.  I hope the developers will give us an API for getting the complete task list.  Our need is to be able to filter the complete list by various groups of users or other criteria.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080619#4080619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080619