[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBOSS 4.2.1 GA does not work with SEAM in netbeans

Grandfatha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 16:40:48 EDT 2007

If i remember correctly, the Seam Plugin is said to work under Netbeans 5.5 with Seam 1.2.1 GA which works on JBoss 4.0.5 (JEMS Installer with ejb3 profile).

I think you are using incompatible versions. With JBoss 4.2, they threw out Myfaces to put the Sun reference implementation in there instead. Re-adding the jar files in the lib folder wont be enough, I think.

So, basically, figure out the correct versions and consider not using Netbeans 6 right now. I have used the latest build today and it threw exceptions while editing a regular facelet file. That IDE is awesome, but not production ready let alone near a beta status.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080631#4080631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080631