[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Searching a Pojo Cache?

roja do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 18:15:02 EDT 2007

I am a little new to the JBOSS world and am just getting started after finding PojoCache (which i have to say is utterly excellent!) I do however have a small problem. Is there any simple method for performing searches for specific pojo instances? I am aware that each pojo is stored within the tree with an associated FQN but i am more interested in accessing the pojos based on some form of simple query (something like that used by BeanKeeper for instance?) Does such an interface exist for the PojoCache?

Regards
Roja

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080662#4080662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080662