[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Controlling the pool size for MDBs, overriding activation co

gbdt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 04:27:12 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I'm looking for a way to override the activation config of an MDB at deployment time, specifying a different pool size.
I know that I can override the annotation with the ejb-jar.xml file, but
this file is located in a JAR file which itself is deployed inside an EAR file.

Is there a way to override the annotations in some other way?
Is there a different way to control the MDB pool size?

Thanks in advance for your help!
G.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080739#4080739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080739