[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How do I programmatically declare a JNDI name dependency

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 06:29:09 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote : I'm not asking about this - I know it shouldn't be MC aware.
  | There are as many lookups as there is tries to resolve dependency on that JNDI component.
  | But that shouldn't be a problem, right?
Except that it is a problem, because each lookup results in a new SFSB. Which eats up precious resources. If a lot of EJBs depend on this entry than the SFSB cache will be quickly saturated.
"alesj" wrote : I don't get this one.
getEntry("HAPartion") returns an entry from the JNDI plugin instead of the basic registry. Thus problems (fixed with the "jndi:" prefix).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080799#4080799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080799