[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem with big portlet

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 09:33:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've a problem with a big portlet... My portlet display lot of datas, so the source code of the portlat (in html) can have more than 500 lines !!

I think there is a little bug here, because the portlet diplay is verybad... The button and the field are complelty random placed, and there is some html code display on the portlet...

So, is there a to little column in a portal base ?? What do you think about this problem ??

When I test to displayed all datas of my portlet, I've a popup with : "Stack overflow at line : 192"

Thanks !!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080895#4080895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080895