[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Is it possible to use @In with immediate=

braddm7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 10:40:13 EDT 2007

Hello, again.

I am developing a page which is used to edit an invoice @Entity(conversation scoped) that has a couple collection properties in it. In order to manage the collections I prefer using the attribute "immediate" = "true" of the <h:commandLink ../> in order to skip <s:validateAll />. As I am not willing to submit the invoice to be saved at that moment. So far so good, but the @In object that I want to add to the collection is not injected any more-simply NULL. After setting "immediate" to "false" it is injected again, but the whole validation goes - it is not a surprise.
Please give me an advice how to use Seam-Hibernate-based validation in such a scenario.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080923#4080923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080923