[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem with big portlet

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 11:29:39 EDT 2007

Whenever I get a stack overflow I immediately suspect an infinite loop.

You said the stack overflow appeared in a pop-up. Who did the pop-up? The browser? Or are you running a stand-alone test case through something like junit? The browser popup would indicate a JavaScript stack overflow, while the junit would indicate a stack overflow caused by your server-side Java code.

Have you asked to browser to display the source of the html page? Sometimes that can help resolve problems. Are you using any styles? If so, where are they declared?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080944#4080944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080944