[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem with big portlet

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 11:45:34 EDT 2007

I've forgoten to say that the portlet work... Because it is allready deployed in production on weblogic and vignette !!

My popup which opened was a popup like "alert" in javascript !! But, now, I haven't this popup (I don't know why).

I've looked the html code... It seems no correct because there is some "balise" which are not closed (I don't know why).

For the styles, they are declared in another war file, and they work well for the other portlet... (the styles are common to all the portlets of the application).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080958#4080958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080958