[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Save conversation state in client

atleprange do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 13:05:52 EDT 2007

I would like one conversation per open browser window. If the user opens a link in a new tab, i would like the new tab run in a new conversation, and the old tab to continue running in the old conversation.

I believe that this could be achieved by saving the conversation state in the client, but is this sufficient? I have tried this by setting the appropriate parameter in components.xml on the init component, but it seems to me that the state is still stored on the server side.

Are there any other ways of achieving the functionality i am after? Could i save some conversation id in the page context and manually assign a conversation to a browser window?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080992#4080992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080992