[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ExpressionLanguage Vs. XPath

andres.testi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 15:04:26 EDT 2007

Hi people:

I think XPath is a powefull expresion language, and has high selection skills. The apache JXPath project, allows we to use XPath over beans and define new functions, just like our java ExpressionLanguage does. Are there technical restrictions to implement XPath as alternative to ExpressionLanguage? I'm thinking in use an special char to mark XPath, just "#" and "$" in traditional expression languaje ( maybe &{ ... } , %{ ... } or @{ ... }  I don't know ).
What do you think?

Andrés

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081037#4081037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081037