[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Emergent:cannot running the examples?

ljd19821103 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 23:04:59 EDT 2007

I have download the Jboss Portal 2.4.2 bundled.zip,and the test page http://localhost:8080/portal have successfully runned.And,the examples,such as HelloWorldPortalPage,HelloWorldPortlet and HelloWorldJspPortlet have successfully runned.But when I add other examples(download from current website,such as struts-demo-for-jboss-portal,springMVC,portletbridge-portlet-1.0.war) to the server/default/deploy directory, something wrong come up! The error page says like this,"cannot found StrutsPortletInstance"!
Now, I have an application,which is based on spring,hibernate and struts,and I want to transfer it to a portal app.Now I have no idea, hope for someone kind to help me! It's ergent, Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081160#4081160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081160