[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Null component in context?

gagool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 03:01:54 EDT 2007

When our user isn't logged in (the useraccountId=null) this factory returns null,.. This null valued thing seems to exist as a component in conversations. The factory isn't run, @In just receives an null value.
Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081179#4081179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081179