[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: server/jvm.dll

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 07:04:05 EDT 2007

"sciacca" wrote :
  | the version of jdk I wan to use is jdk1.5.0_12...what is the way to set my mean machine to use this one ?

All you have to do is set the JAVA_HOME to point to the path where your jdk1.5 is installed. Assuming, your jdk is installed at C:\Programmi\Java\jdk1.5.0_12, you can edit the run.bat file present in %JBOSS_HOME%/bin folder to add the following entry at the start:

set JAVA_HOME=C:\Programmi\Java\jdk1.5.0_12

The other way to do this is, set an environment variable JAVA_HOME in Windows and point it to C:\Programmi\Java\jdk1.5.0_12

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081255#4081255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081255