[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JBoss 4.04 EJB3 lookup: classCastException on proxy obje

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 07:09:03 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I have an interface for it used as both local and remote code

I am not sure, whether its possible to have the same interface for both local and remote interfaces. I mean even though the methods might be same, i guess you need to have 2 separate interfaces for each of them. Does it work, if you create separate interfaces for local and remote?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081257#4081257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081257