[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JBoss 4.04 EJB3 lookup: classCastException on proxy obje

salewski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 09:21:35 EDT 2007

>From the EJB3 spec (4.6.5, page 95):
anonymous wrote : "The same business interface cannot be both a local and a remote business interface of the bean."

In JBoss 4.0.5.GA, it seemed that using the same Java interface class for both local and remote EJB business interfaces worked for most configurations; I can't say what the behavior in 4.0.4 is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to that for 4.0.5.GA. Here is a related jira issue, which indicates the behavior was fixed for JBoss 4.2.x:

    http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-751

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081306#4081306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081306