[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - wrong insert/delete order when updating record-set

imranpariyani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 11:26:36 EDT 2007

 I have a record with a OneToMany association. From this associated record-set a record is removed and added again, both records identified with the same key. When doing a merge, I get a Unique constraint violation, because EJB first tries to insert the new record. in fact it should first delete the old record, and after this insert the new record, avoiding the unique constraint violation.

There is a bug registered with the same issue at
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-2801

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Imran Pariyani