[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: renew the @Factory

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 14:32:31 EDT 2007

Hmmm....

EntityHome isn't well documented in Seam 1.2.1 (which is what I currently use) and so without reviewing the EntityHome impl code in Seam, I'll have to guess a bit here.

On closer inspection of your code, it looks like whether createInstance() is invoked or persistAndContinue() is invoked, both impl's as shown will produce a newly instantiated license.

However, you're saying that the 'data of previous object' is in "license" - are you submitting to a session- or conversational-scoped component?  If you are, are you also outjecting license back to session or conversation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081463#4081463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081463