[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to specify a custom CallbackHandler for JAAS

lorenz.fischer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 05:41:26 EDT 2007

Hi all

I'm quite new to Seam and JAAS, so please don't get offended if I ask stupid questions ;)

I'm trying to implement a web application using SEAM, JSF, and EJB3 on a weblogic server. Weblogic has it's internal LDAP server and security realms which are accessible over JAAS. I managed to configure most parts. Sad enough the LoginModule weblogic.security.auth.login.UsernamePasswordLoginModule expects the CallbackHandler to support a weblogic.security.auth.callback.URLCallback. In order to support that I wrote my own CallbackHandler, but I'm now unable to tell seam to actually load and use it. I've spent some time now searching for a solution, but obviously with no success..

So if anybody could give me a hint, I'd be very glad.

Thanks in advance
Lorenz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081618#4081618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081618