[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal : Integrating Plain Old Web Application

wichan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 06:57:20 EDT 2007

Hi NM-156,

thanks for your response. I've checked out those two links you posted. It's very helpful. I have also tried portlet bridge. Some of my applications have strange behaviors with portlet bridge. For basic servlet/jsp web applications, portlet bridge work just fine. But with ejb/seam/jsf applications, some problems occur.

I will try converting ejb/seam/jsf application into portlet by changing the view part of the application. This shouldn't be too hard, because the application strictly follows the MVC. All business logic already lie in EJB components. All I have to do is convert the full html page into html fragment, and add some portlet configurations.

Thanks,

Wichan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081639#4081639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081639