[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: best practice for handling double-click during a long-ru

eghchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 09:40:26 EDT 2007

thanks, increasing the timeout does help address our double-click within the same long-running conversation problem.

i realize that we still need to figure out how to handle a double-click when the action expression called ends the long-running conversation (via @End) ... in this case, the second request waits for the first request to complete only to find the conversation has already ended.

at this point, i'm leaning towards implementing a filter/JSF phase listener that detects requests on the same conversation occurring within some time configurable time window (e.g. 500ms) and throws out later requests falling within this time window.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081676#4081676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081676