[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: CMS Admin portlet

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 11:17:57 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | I would want to configure a folder so that a appartente customer to the group users can modify the files but she cannot any create some of new cancelling some. This is possible?

Yes. If I understand you correctly what you need to do is,

For the files that you need to give this user write access to, use the "Secure" function from the menu bar and give this user "Write" permissions on the selected files

If you don't want this user to be able to add/remove files from the folder, make sure they don't have 'Write" access or more on the Folder

For details on how the access rules work, see here for details:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CMS_Security

Thanks
Sohil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081713#4081713