[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Struts bridge - Necessary to modify web.xml?

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 11:22:41 EDT 2007

Hi. According to the Apache Portal web site:

http://portals.apache.org/bridges/index.html

JBoss 2.0 has Struts bridge support. For an existing web application, do I have to replace  org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet with org.apache.portals.bridges.struts.PortletServlet inside of web.xml on my servlet mapping? (I got this information from the free Portal book that is mentioned in this post):

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=105065

Has this class name changed (I am using JBoss Portal 2.6.1)? If so, which .jar file do I need for this? I am getting a ClassNotFoundException on org.apache.portals.bridges.struts.PortletServlet when the app is loading.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081716#4081716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081716