[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Asynchronous Continuations

nvrprasad1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 12:00:01 EDT 2007

I have created a process flow application which will can be used by multiple users concurrently. As these users may decide to save the work in between and it may take a long time like a week to reach the end point - I am trying to use asynchronous continuations. As there is only a single CommandExecutorThread on which all async ActionHandler execute methods are called for different processes what should we do to ensure all the threads are safe? Also, will this be an issue to have so many threads in wait state for so long?

I appreciate any feedback

Thanks
Prasad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081735#4081735