[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Charts

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 12:01:04 EDT 2007

I have seen charts integrated in PDF, but how is this integrated now within HTML pages?

Please point me to an example or provide assistance.

I now have Trinidad, Richfaces, and Tomahawk playing nicely together.  I need charting support and started to evaluate the chart component in Trinidad.  I have used JFreeChart with seam before, but I used a servlet to provide the image.

Could someone please comment on Trinidad Chart Component vs JFreeChart integrated with Seam for HTML pages?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081737#4081737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081737