[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityManager null

davidjoseph do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 14:17:41 EDT 2007

This is a bug!

This is what it says in the most recent reference documentation:

If your Managed Persistence Context isn't called entityManager, then you need to set it in components.xml:

  | <component name="org.jboss.seam.ui.EntityConverter">
  | <property name="entityManager">#{em}</property>
  | </component>

But first of all,

it is not org.jboss.seam.ui.EntityConverter but org.jboss.seam.ui.converter.EntityConverter

And second of all: it is impossible to use another name for the entitymanager as specified in the documentation. I've tried everyting. The only possible way to make this work is to changer every em reference in you code to entityManager. This can not be hardcoded! The is a SERIOUS BUG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081802#4081802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081802