[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven Archetype for Seam?

anders3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 17:10:59 EDT 2007

Thanks for the hint,
I can still not make it work.
I have tried it on and off, and it is deeply fustrating to work with seam.
Tasks that should seem simple turns out to be strange all the way.

I now want to build the dvdstore and pack it exactly as the ant build does.
But then the meaning of it all vanish.
On the other hand I am never going to use any software that cannot build by maven any longer.

A few fustrations:
1) the application.xml is version 5. My maven plugin will not accept 5 or 1.5 as version.
2) is jboss-seam.jar really an ejb module ????
3) artifact like hibernate-all.jar what is that ?? And where does that come from??

Thinking about how simple and beautifull seam could be using maven just fustrates double seeing all this ant trash.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081866#4081866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081866