[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: foo.page.xml <action execute=...> never fires. Why?

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 21:12:11 EDT 2007

Yeah, I agree that the documentation isn't clear that you shouldn't have two page definitions for a given view-id.  There's a jira issue to warn the user if you try.

 I agree, it seems like a good idea to allow multiple definitions, with one taking priority over the others.  I haven't thought about if there are any problems with doing this, though.  Might be worth a jira issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081918#4081918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081918