[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Invalidation another Session

moshe@egis-software.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 05:57:21 EDT 2007

How can I invalidate session other than the current one?
I create an application scoped session map but when I try and call HttpSession.invalidate I get an IllegalStateException?  What is the best alternative? setting a session attribute "org.jboss.seam.sessionInvalid"  will causing subsequent JSF requests  from that session to invalidate (Remoting requests I don't think will invalidate), but that  can still leave a chunk of memory wasted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082053#4082053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082053