[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to take a decision in java code

Jean-LucT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 05:59:27 EDT 2007

Sorry Ronald but I still don't get your point I went one more time on the Node decision without more understanding on the subject.
They talk about DecisionHandler but I've got ClassCastException when using it.

>From documentation about graph flow, I've understood that event Node-Leave is triggered when doing a node.leave, thus now I understand why I've got a loop.

>From my understanding about the javadoc for token.leaveNode, it is not possible to change process flow from an ActionHandler attached to an event.
I've noticed that when I add an action either Enter, Leave or Before Signal, my ActionHandler is always attached on an event.
I don't see any way to add an ActionHandler not attached to an event.

You're talking about testcase in Source, I've not seen any testcase in my directory C:\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\src. I'm sure I missed something, but you will be very helpful to me if you can provide me with the path of the testcase you are talking about.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082055#4082055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082055