[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: database failover for ejb application (persistance.xml p

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 06:19:33 EDT 2007

"vickyk" wrote : "grdzeli_kaci" wrote :
  |   | may i use ha-xa-datasources and implement ConnectionChecker and ExceptionSorter classes or simple add multiple DS into my -ds.xml file ?
  |   |
  | You are completely going in a wrong direction
  | All you have to do is to configure multiple DS in JBoss which can be done by having multiple -ds.xml file .

Ah .... yes you were right ...  I over looked you earlier statement as the first part of it was not making sense ....
you need "add multiple DS into my -ds.xml file"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082065#4082065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082065