[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - THIS FORUM REALLY IS A WASTE OF TIME

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 07:24:48 EDT 2007

In the last two weeks since I last checked this forum:

* Most of the posts aren't even JMS related so I've moved them to correct forum
which included the usual JNDI, EJB3 questions.

* One was about JBoss Messaging rather than JBoss MQ,
usually there are lots of these which I can just move in one block

* Bizarrely, one was about javamail and another about jbpm

* Of those remaining, the others are either FAQs or the usualy anti-patterns, e.g.
using one connection per message send/receive or trying to use a Queue as a Topic.

See you in two weeks when I'll repeat this pointless process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082099#4082099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082099