[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Solved

Jean-LucT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 08:11:43 EDT 2007

It was the correct way (the transition Non was followed only once in fact). I've made a coding error later that made my trace be triggered twice.

So the correct way of doing a Decision in Java code is to code directly in the Source tab of your processdefinition.xml the following code :

   <decision name="Client actif ?">
  | <handler class="fr.jl2tho.tutorialjbpm.action.IsCustomer" />
  |       <transition name="Oui" to="Enregistrer la Question"></transition>
  |       <transition name="Non" to="Prevenir le commercial"></transition>
  |    </decision>

Where IsCustomer implements org.jbpm.graph.node.DecisionHandler.

It seems to me impossible to do it through the GUI ProcessDesigner.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082114#4082114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082114