[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Warning when use log4j

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 11:09:39 EDT 2007

The warning you are getting, is it on the client or on the server? I am assuming client (that is where I usually get this error). This means that either the client itself, or one of the libraries it is using, does logging, but not logging configuration (whether properties or xml) was found. You can either ignore the warning message (I usually do), or supply a simple log4j.properties file for the client's use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082203#4082203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082203