[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam philosophy and scalability...

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 13:14:42 EDT 2007

"annbasso" wrote :  I am evaluating Seam and trying to get the examples running. (Quite an exercise to get Seam 1.2.1 working on JBoss 4.2.1!!!...put this module in, remove that jar, tweak this tweak that...).

Seam 1.2.1 is NOT aimed at 4.2.1 so no wonder its a hard ride!

anonymous wrote : (BTW, password rules for registering on this site suck big time!!! What is it a credit card processing company???)

Yes, we will have something better soon :)

As Christian says, Seam doesn't prohibit you from designing your app as you like.  You'll notice different examples keep search results in different scopes (depending on your app the requirements change) e.g. booking in session, seamdiscs in the event scope.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082245#4082245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082245